Sunday, December 29, 2019

VICTORIOUS BRIGG TOWN FOOTBALLERS MOVE UP THE TABLE


Brigg Town Football Club moved up the table following a 2-0 win at East Hull yesterday (Saturday, December 28).
Goals from Stephen McCarron and Jake Reed saw the Zebras gain full points from their visit to the bottom side in ToolStation Northern Counties East Division One.
Brigg are now 13th of 20 teams, with 20 points gained from 20 fixtures.
In the EC Surfacing Ltd Scunthorpe & District Football League, yesterday's only game involved Barnetby United Reserves who lost 1-0 to Ashby Bowl in a Division Two clash played in Scawby.
Barnetby's Lee Fielden has kindly provided these action pictures and the match report that follows...

MOMENT OF MAGIC GIVES ASHBY THE EDGE

A moment of magic from former Barnetby player Ross Hempstock settled what was a close, hard-fought affair at Scawby as the Reserves narrowly lost 1-0.
Hempstock turned the Barnetby back line on 20 minutes and exquisitely lifted the ball over the advancing Jordan Smith in goal to give Ashby Bowl the lead and ultimately the 3 points.
Barnetby were under pressure now, Dan Ricketts struck the up right and Ashby had a goal ruled out for offside.
This kicked the Railwaymen into life. Stothard had a long range effort saved moments before Frankish’s effort left the cross bar rattling but sadly the ball rebounded clear.
1-0 at the break, both sides struggled to create any clear cut chances until the last 15 minutes. Barnetby, striving for an equaliser were kept in the game by Smith and Hempstock put his chance to wrap the game up wide.
On the stroke of full time, Frankish dragged a shot wide of the left hand post but there was still time for Shaun Clark to hit a left foot thunderbolt from the edge of the box in injury time only for his effort to strike a Barnetby player attempting to take evasive action.
The Railwaymen remain in 3rd with Ashby closing the gap at the top to a point behind Limestone Rangers Reserves.













2 comments:

robetharmonton said...

I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Agaba, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
Via Email: Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486

Unknown said...

Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of msearching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com oney going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was or WhatApp: +2349074536486