Saturday, November 02, 2019

MIXED BAG OF WEATHER REFLECTED IN BRIGG PICTURES


The weather in Brigg has proved to be a real mixed bag in late October and early November 2019.
Although there have been sunny spells, heavy rain led to some flooding along the River Ancholme towpath and the Ancholme Way bridge underpass, while several sporting fixtures in the area have been cancelled due to waterlogged grass pitches.
North Lincolnshire Council also reminded us of what's ahead by announcing its extensive plans to clear town centre streets of snow and ice and also grit the A18 when temperatures approach or drop below freezing.
Brigg Blog took the above picture from St Helens Road on our way home after a walk into the town centre which produced three autumn showers and this rainbow. Did someone manage to find a pot of gold?


Pictures taken last Sunday.




People on the County Bridge looking at the high level of the River Ancholme in Brigg town centre.

3 comments:

Ken Harrison said...

Too much weather!

ALFONSO VAZQUEZ said...

Hi viewers online, I'm Alfonso Vázquez from Mexico. I'm here to share my testimony about how i was helped to get my wife back. I was a cheat and my wife caught me several times. I tried fixing myself and each time i ended up cheating over and over again. I guess i didn't realise what she meant to me until she had left me alone. I began to find a way to get her back but nothing seems to work out perfectly till i came across an article about Lord Zakuza who helped a lot of people globally to get their relationships back. I made contact with him on his WhatsApp number via +1 740-573-9483 and he assured me that my wife will come back to me within 48 hours with his powerful magics and i paid 410 Euros for the materials needed for the work. Surprisingly, my wife came back home after 2 days saying that she still loves me and i swore never to cheat on her anymore. All thanks to Lord Zakuza. Email him via ( lordzakuza7@gmail.com ) or WhatsApp number via +1 740-573-9483.

juwan james said...

Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection cant cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. i read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of herpes, HIV, cancer, lutos diabetics etc by Dr. ISHIAKU  herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor, I was diagnosed with herpes for the past 6 month but Dr. ISHIAKU cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from hiv but to God be the glory, they were cured too .I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm trying herbs. He is also a spell caster, he cast spell to restore broken marriages and he cast good luck spells to prosper and excel in life. Contact Dr ISHIAKU on Whatsapp or call him +2348180828544 OR email him ISHIAKUHERBALCURE@GMAIL.COM