Thursday, February 01, 2018

BRIGG HOME IMPROVEMENT SCHEME APPROVED


A proposed Brigg home improvement scheme has been approved by North Lincolnshire Council.
Permission has been granted to erect a single-storey side extension at 3A Glanford Court, off Grammar School Road.
A planning report prepared by North Lincolnshire Council staff concluded: "The proposal is not considered to result in loss of residential amenity or be detrimental to highway safety in this case; the application is therefore recommended for approval."
A condition has been attached to the planning permission that work on the extension must start within three years.
Brigg Town Council told the unitary authority's planners that it supported the proposal.

1 comment:

Skin Deep said...

Thanks for sharing! I wish my house would stay at least a day that organized, but since I have four kids and work, I'm unable. My kids are always making a mess of things, and it drives me insane. A few months ago tho, I found that The Top Cleaner helped me find the best companies to clean my house, they did an awesome job!