Tuesday, May 05, 2020

BRIGG PUBLIC SEATING REVIEW


Brigg Town Council is to consider the repair and/or replacement of various public seating benches during its meeting on Wednesday, May 6, from 6.30pm.
This will be the first local council meeting to be held remotely, online, using the ZOOM app, due to Coronavirus restrictions on indoor gatherings.
Concern about the condition of some of the public seats was raised during an earlier session before lockdown. See Brigg Blog's picture above of seating near trees close to Old Courts Road.
Online council meetings are included in the emergency legislation drawn up some weeks ago.

BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED/AGENDA 1. To Receive Apologies and to Approve Reasons for Absence.
2. a) To consider the suspension of the Meeting for the Purpose of Prayer.
b) To Resolve that Standing Orders be reinstated
3. a) To Record any Declarations of Interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below.
b) To note any dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the  items listed.
4. Police Matters
5. To receive any correspondence (for information only).
6. To receive the update on any outstanding issues from the clerk.
7. Public Question Time
8. To Receive any Questions from Members.
9. To Receive a report from the North Lincolnshire Council Ward Councillors.
10. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS.
To approve the minutes of Full Council Monday 23 March 2020.
11. To receive reports from members delegated to serve on outside bodies and working groups.
Environmental Development Group
Brigg in Bloom
Litter Picking Group
Christmas Lights Working Group
12. ALLOTMENTS UPDATE
i) Redcombe Lane
ii) Grammar School Road
iii) Allotment relocation update
13. ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT
a) To Receive the Budget Monitoring Reports as at 31 March 2020 and approve the  Accounts for Payment.
b) To Approve the 2019-20 Year End Accounts
c) To approve the Annual Governance and Accountability Return and Statement of Assurance for 2019-20.
d) To receive the year end Audit Return.
14. TO APPROVE THE TOWN COUNCIL POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND RISK
ASSESSMENTS.
15. TO CONSIDER THE REPAIR AND/OR REPLACEMENT OF BENCHES IN BRIGG
16. GRANT APPLICATIONS. To consider request from Brigg Bowling Club.
17. PLANNING APPLICATION FOR CONSIDERATION BY MEMBERS OF THE PLANNING  COMMITTEE
Application No: PA/2020/392.
Proposal: Planning permission to erect a detached two-storey dwelling
Site Location: land adjacent Cemetery Lodge, 30 Wrawby Road, Brigg, DN20 8DT

2 comments:

Theresa williams said...

Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. His email: {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com} you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.
1) Love Spells
2) Lost Love Spells
3) Divorce Spells
4) Marriage Spells
5) Binding Spells
6) Breakup Spells
7) Death spell
8.) You want to be promoted in your office
9) want to satisfy your lover 
10) Lottery
Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
through {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com}

Sharon Wayne said...

I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.