Saturday, November 10, 2018

TV AND RADIO COMEDIANS COMING TO THE BRIGG AREA


Well-known comedians from television and radio will be starring at a show that will appeal to many people in the Brigg area.

Among those on the bill will be former Scunthorpe policeman Alfie Moore, pictured above, who is now a successful comic.
His appearance is bound to result in a sizeable attendance.
If you are planning to book tickets, note the generous discount on drinks that's available.

FROM JUDI STAFFORD, FUNHOUSE COMEDY LTD

Funhouse Comedy Club is back at Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort near Brigg on Friday November 30th for a fun-filled night of laughter.
Topping the bill is Canadian-born Tanyalee Davis who has appeared on Live At The Apollo and The John Bishop Show, worked on “Austin Powers 3: Goldmember” movie teaser and also appeared in the film, “For the Love of Money”. 

Standing 3’ 6’’ small, she is known as ‘the little lady with a lot of BIG laughs, recounting tales of her views on people and how they see her, she has a persistence that makes it impossible not to laugh.
Opening the night will be Alfie Moore who has appeared on ITV’s ‘Show Me The Funny’ and ‘The Wright Stuff’. Following the success of the first series on BBC Radio 4 of ‘It’s a Fair Cop’ in 2014 and subsequent exceptional feedback, from listeners and media reviews, two further series have aired with a fourth series commissioned for this year. 

A police sergeant, he brings a wealth of insights and comedy moments from his eighteen years on the beat, where a keen sense of humour has been the key to his success and survival! 
His engaging style enables him to get serious points across whilst still making the audience laugh until they ache.
Also appearing will be winner of Amused Moose Laugh Off at the 2015 Edinburgh Fringe and runner up in The Leicester Mercury Comedian of the Year 2016, George Lewis. This gentle, charming, lover of language and words enchants everyone with his perceptive and rebellious hilarity. His geeky confidence keeps them hanging on to every word.
Compere for the night is the warm and welcoming Spiky Mike.
Doors open 7:00pm, food 7:30, show 8:15pm.
Tickets £20 including Pie & Peas Supper and 20% Discount on Drinks
Info and tickets www.funhousecomedy.co.uk

NF adds: Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort, on Ermine Street, Broughton, is now operating as DoubleTree by Hilton Forest Pines Golf & Spa Resort. There has been a recent change of name.

1 comment:

emilynia said...


I made a promise to tell my testimony all over the globe once my man come back to me and my husband came just as DR ben told me when he helped me. I made the right choice to have contacted DR ben the great spell caster who is capable of helping you solve your problems. My man left me to suffer and i never believed that he will come back to me again but when i contacted DR ben he assured me that my man will come again. he gave me some list of items to buy but i could not get them in my country and so i sent him the money and he bought the items and prepared the perfect love spell. My husband ran back to me in 3 days time begging for forgiveness THIS IS SO REAL AND GENUINE. I was so surprise that the spell worked just as he told me. This is so amazing and i want you to believe because DR ben is so real and i urge you contact him now on his email so that he can also help you the way he helped me. email is; drbenspellcaster@gmail.com and you can also contact him with his phone Call & WhatsApp;+2348151642717...