Tuesday, November 06, 2018

FINAL BRIGG LIVE ARTS CONCERT OF 2018


The final Brigg Live Arts concert of 2018 is coming up.
Mambo Jambo (pictured above) will be performing on  Friday 16th November at Brigg and District Servicemen’s Club.
The event starts at 7.30pm, and tickets cost £8.
Pete and Frankie are highly talented, professional musicians who play roots, world, folk and jazz music mixed with their own compositions. 
They have been gathering admirers at shows and festivals the length and breadth of the country. A fabulous musical treat is in store wherever they roll up.
"This promises to be a lively and thoroughly enjoyable evening so don't forget to get your tickets soon," Brigg Live Arts advises.
Tickets  are available from Brigg Tourist Information at the Buttercross, telephone 01652 657053,  or call 07716126982.

1 comment:

emilynia said...


I made a promise to tell my testimony all over the globe once my man come back to me and my husband came just as DR ben told me when he helped me. I made the right choice to have contacted DR ben the great spell caster who is capable of helping you solve your problems. My man left me to suffer and i never believed that he will come back to me again but when i contacted DR ben he assured me that my man will come again. he gave me some list of items to buy but i could not get them in my country and so i sent him the money and he bought the items and prepared the perfect love spell. My husband ran back to me in 3 days time begging for forgiveness THIS IS SO REAL AND GENUINE. I was so surprise that the spell worked just as he told me. This is so amazing and i want you to believe because DR ben is so real and i urge you contact him now on his email so that he can also help you the way he helped me. email is; drbenspellcaster@gmail.com and you can also contact him with his phone Call & WhatsApp;+2348151642717...