Tuesday, November 27, 2018

BRIGG CHRISTMAS EVENT WITH MINCE PIES, DRAW AND CRAFTS


There's a Christmas event coming up in Brigg town centre which features hot drinks, mince pies, games and local crafts.
They will accompany a Christmas prize draw to be made on Saturday, December 1 at St John's Church Hall, on Bigby Street.
The event will run from 11am to 2pm, with the draw taking place at 1.30pm.
It is being organised by the Brigg & District Branch of Macmillan Cancer Support.
First prize is a Love to Shop voucher worth £50, donated by Humberside Airport.
Second prize is £25 in cash, and there will be many other vouchers and prizes kindly donated by local businesses.
For further details, call 07538 327139.

1 comment:

emilynia said...


When I found Dr. ben I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr.ben through his website and He told me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and then he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. ben helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. ben to anyone in need of help. Email: drbenspellcaster@gmail.com, Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2348151642717....