Sunday, November 04, 2018

BRIGG BLOG'S FOOTBALL ROUND-UP OF GAMES PLAYED NOVEMBER 3 2018


Brigg Town Football Club won 2-1 at home to Immingham Town in the second round of the Lincolnshire Junior Cup yesterday (Saturday, November 3, 2018).
Briggensians lost 2-0 on their visit to AFC Queensway in division one of the EC Surfacing Ltd Scunthorpe & District Football League.
A 4-goal salvo from Kyle Sylvester and a further goal from Dima Burdeynyy saw Barnetby Reserves (pictured above) record yet another league victory to maintain their 7-point lead at the top of the 2nd division. The Reserves won 5-0 at home to Hibaldstow Wanderers.
Kyle took his tally to 15 for the season as the village side remain unbeaten in all competitions so far.
Picture from Lee Fielden, Barnetby United FC.

1 comment:

emilynia said...


I made a promise to tell my testimony all over the globe once my man come back to me and my husband came just as DR ben told me when he helped me. I made the right choice to have contacted DR ben the great spell caster who is capable of helping you solve your problems. My man left me to suffer and i never believed that he will come back to me again but when i contacted DR ben he assured me that my man will come again. he gave me some list of items to buy but i could not get them in my country and so i sent him the money and he bought the items and prepared the perfect love spell. My husband ran back to me in 3 days time begging for forgiveness THIS IS SO REAL AND GENUINE. I was so surprise that the spell worked just as he told me. This is so amazing and i want you to believe because DR ben is so real and i urge you contact him now on his email so that he can also help you the way he helped me. email is; drbenspellcaster@gmail.com and you can also contact him with his phone Call & WhatsApp;+2348151642717...