Thursday, November 01, 2018

BRIGG MATTERS TO PHOTOGRAPHER KEN


Ken Harrison, of Brigg Matters Magazine, was out and about the town with his camera on a weekend which featured the October 2018 Farmers' Market.
Here are some of his pictures taken at various locations, with an emphasis on poppies at this time of the year, including the striking window display within the Tourist Information Centre at the Buttercross.
The next Brigg Farmers' Market will be held on Saturday, November 24; the final one in 2018 will take place on  December 22.



Braving the inclement weather conditions outside the Angel in Brigg, a team from RAF Waddington - Flt Lt Mick Frankez, Cpl Alison Winterburn and Cpl Kevin Baker - seconded as liaison officers to promote the Royal Air Forces Association.



Poppies on display outside Brigg Methodist Church on a very rainy Saturday.

Brigg Primary School's display (representing all Year Groups) at St John's Church's Flower Festival marking the 150th anniversary of St John's. 

Curlys Athletes  established a base beside Brigg Servicemen's Club to register entrants for the 10k Poppy Race 2018, to follow on Sunday, October 28.

1 comment:

emilynia said...


I made a promise to tell my testimony all over the globe once my man come back to me and my husband came just as DR ben told me when he helped me. I made the right choice to have contacted DR ben the great spell caster who is capable of helping you solve your problems. My man left me to suffer and i never believed that he will come back to me again but when i contacted DR ben he assured me that my man will come again. he gave me some list of items to buy but i could not get them in my country and so i sent him the money and he bought the items and prepared the perfect love spell. My husband ran back to me in 3 days time begging for forgiveness THIS IS SO REAL AND GENUINE. I was so surprise that the spell worked just as he told me. This is so amazing and i want you to believe because DR ben is so real and i urge you contact him now on his email so that he can also help you the way he helped me. email is; drbenspellcaster@gmail.com and you can also contact him with his phone Call & WhatsApp;+2348151642717...