Saturday, November 03, 2018

BRIGG SCHOOL PRODUCTION HOPING TO BE A SELL-OUT

A musical introduction to the  Our Place in Time project launch  in September, held at the Sir John Nelthorpe School Drama Hall. Centre are Headteacher Rob Biglands and Coun Rob Waltham, from Brigg, the Leader of North Lincolnshire Council. Picture used on Nigel Fisher's Brigg Blog

Sir John Nelthorpe School, Brigg, says it is pleased to announce that, for the first time in 10 years, is it running a whole school production of Andrew Lloyd-Webber's Joseph and his Technicolor Dreamcoat.
Students (and staff) have been working hard over the summer and the first term at school learning lines/songs and creating the costumes and sets to ensure a fabulous show "which we hope will get Sir John Nelthorpe School back on the map for performing arts."
The performances will take place in the Drama Hall at the Grammar School Road site on the 6th, 7th and 8th November and will start at 7pm prompt.
Doors will be open from 6:30pm.
The school says: "We hope this will be the first of many performances as we move towards the new facilities detailed in the 'Our Place in Time' project."
Tickets are available to purchase all week from the Wrawby Road School office (8:00am-4:00pm) and will also be available  on the door.
Tickets are priced at £5 (adult) and £3 (child and concessions).
If you would like to attend the performance and  reserve tickets to pay for on the night, email admin@nelthorpe.org.uk with your name, the date you would like to attend.
The school adds: "We would like the shows to be a sell-out and your support would be greatly appreciated. If you need any further information please do not hesitate to get in touch."


PICTURED: A musical introduction to the  Our Place in Time project launch  in September, held in the Sir John Nelthorpe School Drama Hall. Centre are Headteacher Rob Biglands and Coun Rob Waltham, from Brigg, the Leader of North Lincolnshire Council.

1 comment:

emilynia said...

I made a promise to tell my testimony all over the globe once my man come back to me and my husband came just as DR ben told me when he helped me. I made the right choice to have contacted DR ben the great spell caster who is capable of helping you solve your problems. My man left me to suffer and i never believed that he will come back to me again but when i contacted DR ben he assured me that my man will come again. he gave me some list of items to buy but i could not get them in my country and so i sent him the money and he bought the items and prepared the perfect love spell. My husband ran back to me in 3 days time begging for forgiveness THIS IS SO REAL AND GENUINE. I was so surprise that the spell worked just as he told me. This is so amazing and i want you to believe because DR ben is so real and i urge you contact him now on his email so that he can also help you the way he helped me. email is; drbenspellcaster@gmail.com and you can also contact him with his phone Call & WhatsApp;+2348151642717...