Friday, November 02, 2018

BRIGG POPPY WINDOWS JUDGED


There were joint winners of Brigg Town Business Partnership's best poppy window display competition.
Thirteen entries were judged on Saturday by Coun Chris Dyson, ex-National Service commissioned officer;  Lt Col David Larder, chairman of the Royal Marine Association - Lincolnshire; and Coun Deb Dunderdale, of the Brigg Town Business Partnership.
They were looking for  decorated windows reflecting the involvement of personnel from the former British Empire and Dominions.
Joint winners were Mason Baggott and Garton solicitors, of Bigby Street, and Orchard Court Care Home, of Wrawby Road (pictured above).

Further entries came from:
  • Deli & Diner
  • Parkers Carpets
  • Newells of Brigg
  • Brians DIY
  • Design Orchard
  • Isn't she Lovely
  • Corner House
  • Althams Travel
  • Grandad Shed
  • The Rabbit Hole
  • Kitchen & Bedroom Creations 
Businesses are being asked to keep their windows displays in place until after November 11.
Brigg Blog's thanks go to Ken Harrison, of Brigg Matters Magazine, for the pictures used here.


Orchard Court.

Mason Baggott & Garton.











2 comments:

Unknown said...

well done mason bagott and garton again your window looked fantastic

emilynia said...


I made a promise to tell my testimony all over the globe once my man come back to me and my husband came just as DR ben told me when he helped me. I made the right choice to have contacted DR ben the great spell caster who is capable of helping you solve your problems. My man left me to suffer and i never believed that he will come back to me again but when i contacted DR ben he assured me that my man will come again. he gave me some list of items to buy but i could not get them in my country and so i sent him the money and he bought the items and prepared the perfect love spell. My husband ran back to me in 3 days time begging for forgiveness THIS IS SO REAL AND GENUINE. I was so surprise that the spell worked just as he told me. This is so amazing and i want you to believe because DR ben is so real and i urge you contact him now on his email so that he can also help you the way he helped me. email is; drbenspellcaster@gmail.com and you can also contact him with his phone Call & WhatsApp;+2348151642717...