Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I TAWT I TAW

Along the lines of I Tawt I Taw a Puddy Cat... About 8.30 this morning I Tawt I Taw a Tractor in the distance, parked up, slap bang in the middle of the junction of Yarborough Road and Burgess Road. Big and green it was, but without any sign of a driver. It looked like someone from a nearby property had come out to see what was going on. I assumed the tractor had been sent out to clear the snow, ice and slush, but when I returned home via King's Avenue, Burgess Road and Yarborough Road this afternoon there was just as much of the white stuff about.
Perhaps it's my age; perhaps it was a winter equivalent of seeing pink elephants or mirages. Not exactly along the lines of the Loch Ness Monster, but your sightings of this vehicle would be appreciated.

1 comment:

Ken Harrison said...

'Seeing pink elephants' - I should keep off the sherbert, Nige!!!

However -
There is report that a little lad from Burgess Rd had an enormous LEGO kit delivered for Christmas.

Anyway, Scribs, when you start seeing white beared old men in red cloats then that's the time to avoid Magners!