Friday, February 28, 2020

VITAL HOME GAME FOR BRIGG TOWN FC THIS WEEKEND


Brigg Town Football Club have a vital first team game coming up this weekend.
The Zebras will be hosting Worsborough Bridge Athletic at the EC Surfacing Stadium (Hawthorns) on Saturday, February 29 (3pm kick-off).
Brigg are fourth from bottom in ToolStation Northern Counties East Division One, with Worsborough a place and one point below them.
However, Worsborough have four games in hand on the Zebras - a fact that highlights the importance of Saturday's clash for our local team.
Brigg have only won twice at home this season in 14 outings, but have four 'on the road' victories to their credit.
Town are 11 points clear of second-from-bottom Harrogate Railway Athletic but the Yorkshire side have played seven fewer games.
East Hull - propping up the table - have gained a solitary point from 24 fixtures.

Perhaps some Worsborough fans will take advantage of the cheap £12.50p return ticket available to them this Saturday and take a train to and from Brigg station for the match.
Brigg Town Reserves visit bottom side Nettleham on Saturday in the Balcan Lighting Supplies Lincolnshire League Premier.
In the EC Surfacing Ltd Scunthorpe & District Football League, Division One leaders Barnetby United entertain bottom-placed AFC Honest Lawyer at the village's Silver Street ground.
In Division Two, mid-table Briggensians host unbeaten leaders Ashby Bowl at Brigg Recreation Ground, while second-placed Barnetby United Reserves visit New Holland Villa. These three local fixtures kick off at 2pm.

2 comments:

The Independent Brigg Line Rail Group said...

According to social media I believe one or two fans are coming by train from the Barnsley area, taking advantage of the cheap ticket

Christy Clark said...



I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months,he just suddenly changed,he was returning my calls,he started cheating,he was hurting me in so many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it maybe out of desperation of some sort ..and I contacted them..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of spell casters and i never really believed in magic..I played along with a little hope and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope they could help other people too like they did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for my husband,my family and my life back their address is; Supernaturalspell1@gmail.com  Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2348124644470 PRIEST WISDOM BLOG PAGE: https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/







I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months,he just suddenly changed,he was returning my calls,he started cheating,he was hurting me in so many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it maybe out of desperation of some sort ..and I contacted them..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of spell casters and i never really believed in magic..I played along with a little hope and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope they could help other people too like they did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for my husband,my family and my life back their address is; Supernaturalspell1@gmail.com  Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2348124644470 PRIEST WISDOM BLOG PAGE: https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/








I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months,he just suddenly changed,he was returning my calls,he started cheating,he was hurting me in so many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it maybe out of desperation of some sort ..and I contacted them..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of spell casters and i never really believed in magic..I played along with a little hope and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope they could help other people too like they did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for my husband,my family and my life back their address is; Supernaturalspell1@gmail.com  Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2348124644470 PRIEST WISDOM BLOG PAGE: https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/

......