Tuesday, May 05, 2020
BRIGG PUBLIC SEATING REVIEW
Brigg Town Council is to consider the repair and/or replacement of various public seating benches during its meeting on Wednesday, May 6, from 6.30pm.
This will be the first local council meeting to be held remotely, online, using the ZOOM app, due to Coronavirus restrictions on indoor gatherings.
Concern about the condition of some of the public seats was raised during an earlier session before lockdown. See Brigg Blog's picture above of seating near trees close to Old Courts Road.
Online council meetings are included in the emergency legislation drawn up some weeks ago.
BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED/AGENDA 1. To Receive Apologies and to Approve Reasons for Absence.
2. a) To consider the suspension of the Meeting for the Purpose of Prayer.
b) To Resolve that Standing Orders be reinstated
3. a) To Record any Declarations of Interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below.
b) To note any dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the items listed.
4. Police Matters
5. To receive any correspondence (for information only).
6. To receive the update on any outstanding issues from the clerk.
7. Public Question Time
8. To Receive any Questions from Members.
9. To Receive a report from the North Lincolnshire Council Ward Councillors.
10. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS.
To approve the minutes of Full Council Monday 23 March 2020.
11. To receive reports from members delegated to serve on outside bodies and working groups.
Environmental Development Group
Brigg in Bloom
Litter Picking Group
Christmas Lights Working Group
12. ALLOTMENTS UPDATE
i) Redcombe Lane
ii) Grammar School Road
iii) Allotment relocation update
13. ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT
a) To Receive the Budget Monitoring Reports as at 31 March 2020 and approve the Accounts for Payment.
b) To Approve the 2019-20 Year End Accounts
c) To approve the Annual Governance and Accountability Return and Statement of Assurance for 2019-20.
d) To receive the year end Audit Return.
14. TO APPROVE THE TOWN COUNCIL POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND RISK
15. TO CONSIDER THE REPAIR AND/OR REPLACEMENT OF BENCHES IN BRIGG
16. GRANT APPLICATIONS. To consider request from Brigg Bowling Club.
17. PLANNING APPLICATION FOR CONSIDERATION BY MEMBERS OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE
Application No: PA/2020/392.
Proposal: Planning permission to erect a detached two-storey dwelling
Site Location: land adjacent Cemetery Lodge, 30 Wrawby Road, Brigg, DN20 8DT