An update on the establishment of a new allotments site in Brigg will be given during a meeting next week.
Plots are being established on land which forms part of the Woodbine Park play area, near Preston Drive.
The allotments' relocation, from Grammar School Road (see picture above), will be considered when Brigg Town Council hold its next monthly meeting on Monday, February 24 in the Angel Suite Lounge, starting at 7.15pm. This is open to interested members of the public.
The meeting will also receive an update about Brigg in Bloom and future litter-picking sessions.
AGENDA/ BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. To Receive Apologies and to Approve Reasons for Absence
2. a) To Consider the suspension of the Meeting for the Purpose of Prayer
b) To Resolve that Standing Orders be reinstated
3. a) To Record any Declarations of Interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below.
b) To note any dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the Agenda items listed below.
4. Police Matters
5. To receive any correspondence (for information only)
6. To receive the update on any outstanding issues from the clerk
7. Public Question Time
8. To Receive any Questions from Members
9. To receive a report from the North Lincolnshire Council Ward Councillors
10. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS. To approve the minutes of the last Council meeting and note the minutes of the last Planning and Environment Committee meeting
11. To receive reports from members delegated to serve on outside bodies and working groups:
- Environmental Development Group
- Brigg in Bloom
- Dates for next Litter Picks – Great British Spring Clean 20 March to 13 April; Brigg Litter Pick 28 March 2020
- Christmas Lights – to set a meeting date
a) To Receive Budget Monitoring Reports as at 31 January 2020, and Approve the Accounts for Payment
13. ALLOTMENTS UPDATE
i) Redcombe Lane
ii) Grammar School Road
iii) Allotment relocation update
14. GRANT APPLICATIONS - To consider requests i) Briggensians
15. TO PROPOSE ANY AGENDA ITEMS FOR THE ANNUAL TOWN MEETING
16. In view of the confidential nature of the business about to be transacted, it is advisable in the public interest that the press and public are excluded and they are instructed to withdraw; (Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, section 1(2)).
17. WEBSITE PROVIDER
18. TOWN CHRISTMAS LIGHTS
19. THE HANDYMAN