Saturday, February 15, 2020
BRIGG COUNCILLORS ABOUT TO CONSIDER PLANS TO ALTER THE ANGEL BUILDING
North Lincolnshire Council's plans to refurbish the Angel building in Brigg town centre will be considered at a forthcoming meeting which is open to interested members of the public.
A planning application has been lodged seeking approval to make internal alterations, erect a canopy at the rear and formulate a new opening within the arch canopy at the front of the Angel, including associated works.
As the first stage in the planning process, Brigg Town Council has been consulted. And the Angel application will be considered during a meeting of Brigg's Planning & Environment Committee on Monday (February 17) in the Angel Suite Lounge, from 6.45pm.
Any comments or recommendations the Town Council wishes to make will be forwarded to North Lincolnshire Council planners who have the final say in whether to grant the application.
AGENDA/BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. To receive apologies and approve reasons for absence.
2. (a) To record declarations of interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below.
(b) To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of agenda items listed below.
3. TO RECEIVE AND APPROVE THE MINUTES, AS CIRCULATED, OF THE COMMITTEE MEETING HELD ON 27 JANUARY 2019.
4. To Receive any general correspondence.
5. a) To Receive and Note any Applications for Market Consent
b) To Receive and Consider any Applications for a Grant or Variation of Premises Licence
6. To Receive the update on outstanding issues from the Clerk
7. a) TO CONSIDER ANY PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, INCLUDING ANY ADDITIONAL PLANS PUBLICISED BUT RECEIVED AFTER THE AGENDA WAS
Application No: PA/2020/3. Proposal: Planning permission to create an access and two car parking spaces, Quinton And Kaines, Enterprise Court, Ancholme Business Park.
Application No: PA/2020/7. Proposal: Planning permission for internal alterations, erect canopy at the rear and formulation of new opening within the arch canopy including associated works at The Angel, Market Place.
Application No: PA/2019/1929. Proposal: Advertisement consent to replace existing signage with 1 facia sign, 1 aluminium composite panel sign, 1 push/pull & window manifestation, 1 lockable poster case at One Stop Stores Ltd, 10-12 Atkinson Avenue.
TO NOTE THE DECISIONS RECEIVED FROM NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL REGARDING PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS
NF adds: The Angel Suite Lounge, where this meeting is being held, is in the basement. Access is via the Rotunda (conservatory-like building off the rear car park). Then take the stairs down to the Lounge or use the lift provided.