Monday, February 24, 2020
LATEST BRIGG PLANS TO BE DISCUSSED TONIGHT
Brigg Town Council's Planning & Environment Committee will be meeting tonight (Monday, February 24) in the Angel Suite Lounge, from 6.45pm.
Councillors will be considering the latest planning applications submitted within the town and also discussing the naming of a new housing development. The session is open to interested members of the public.
AGENDA/BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. To Receive apologies and approve reasons for absence.
2. (a) To record declarations of interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below.
(b) To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of agenda items.
3. TO RECEIVE AND APPROVE THE MINUTES, AS CIRCULATED, OF THE COMMITTEE MEETING HELD ON 17 FEBRUARY 2020.
4. To receive any general correspondence; comments invited on naming of the new development behind 11 Almond Grove.
5. a) To receive and note any applications for Market Consent
b) To receive and consider any applications for a Grant or Variation of Premises Licence.
6. To receive the update on outstanding issues from the Clerk
7. a) TO CONSIDER ANY PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, INCLUDING ANY ADDITIONAL PLANS PUBLICISED BUT RECEIVED AFTER THE AGENDA WAS CIRCULATED
Proposal: Planning permission to replace 4 first floor timber single-glazed Yorkshire sliding sash windows with 4 timber double-glazed Yorkshire sliding sash windows to the front elevation at 41, Country Retreat, Bigby Street.
b) TO NOTE THE DECISIONS RECEIVED FROM NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL REGARDING PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS
Tonight's planning meeting will be followed at 7.15pm by the February meeting of Brigg Town Council, also in the Angel Suite Lounge and open to members of the public. View further details here...