Monday, April 30, 2018

BRIGG BEER FESTIVAL 2018 - FULL DETAILS & LIST OF REAL ALES & CIDERS ON OFFER



FROM FIONA REID, BRIGG DISTRICT LIONS

The Brigg District Lions Beer Festival is set to return from 10th to 12th May 2018 in the Barns at the Nelthorpe Arms, Bridge Street.
The opening times are Thursday 10th and Friday 11th May, 7pm to 11.30pm; and Saturday 12th, 12 noon to 11.30pm. 
There will again be a souvenir glass, this year celebrating Brigg District Lions' 50th anniversary of serving the local community. 
Entry is £2, glasses £1 and beer £1.80 per half pint. 
We have a provisional beer and cider list as follows:

BEERS

Adnams Freewheel
Lincs Brewing Yeast Coast Blonde
Turning Point Avalon
Yeovil Hpokandi
Woodfordes Wherry
Charnwood Salvation
Ferry Ales Just Jane
Black Sheep Baa baa
Dancing Duck Back, Sack & Quack
Moles Elmos Fire
Dark Star Partridge Best Bitter
Navigation Black IPA
Skinners Cornish Knocker
Wadworth Horizon
Wily Fox Azacca
Bedlam Porter
Castle Rock Screech Owl
Exmoor Gold
Fyne Ales Vitral Spark
York Guzzler

CIDERS
Bottle Kicking Scrummage
Broadoak Moonshine
Burnards Oaky Dokey
Orchard Pig  Navel Gazer
Snails Bank Appley Dapply
Westond Old Rose
Lilley’s Strawberry
Lyme Bay Rhubarb and Raspberry
 

BOTTLED BEERS
Lindemans Kriek
Lindemans Framboise
Lindemans Cassis

Soft drinks and wine will be available.
All profits raised are in aid of charities.
The event is the 28th  of its kind and is popular within the Brigg Calendar, organised fully by volunteers of Brigg District Lions Club. 
To enable the event to go ahead, we do rely on sponsorship from local businesses for which we are grateful.  

To whet your appetite or to inform those who have yet to attend a Brigg Beer Festival, here's a link to some of our extensive coverage of th 2017 event at the Nelthorpe Arms Barns.... 

PICTURE ABOVE: Lions Lin King, left, and Mike Johnson behind the Brigg Beer Festival bar in May 2017, getting ready to serve Brigg Blog with another tasty pint!

 

1 comment:

Spell Home said...

Get your lover back urgent effective love spell to win and get ex back my advise reveal you all to contact Dr Ogudugu for a genuine love spell on greatogudugu@gmail.com that work fast. here is my relationship story, i'm MaryJane born in Williamsburg,Virginia Usa..my boyfriend told me it was over and walk away without any reasons, I was confuse and didn't know what to do. I was desperate, I want him back, I went over the internet looking for ways to get my boyfriend back. I read about many different ways of how to get ex back, but Dr Ogudugu caught my attention. I immediately contacted him and explained my problem to him. It was amazing and surprising that 11hrs after the urgent love spell was cast, my boyfriend called me and was begging me to forgive him and accept him back, Couldn't believe, but later after he came to my house and fell on his knees asking me to take him back am so happy that my love is back again. I am testifying on this forum just to let people know that Dr Ogudugu is real and genuine. don't hesitate to try him out. thank you Dr Ogudugu you are truly talented and gifted genuine spell caster. Contact him now if you need your girlfriend/boyfriend back or your girlfriend moved on to another man, do not cry anymore .. Dr Ogudugu is here to help out in relationship problem coz problem share is problem solve.
Email him at.... greatogudugu@gmail.com
whatsapp...+27663492930