Friday, July 19, 2019

LIVE MUSIC IN BRIGG THIS SATURDAY


Chapter 2 will be providing live music at the Woolpack, Brigg Market Place, on Saturday (July 20) from 9pm. 
This band plays music by Stone Roses, Stereophonics, Killers, Oasis, Arctic Monkeys, Courteeners and many others.

It's FREE to attend gigs at this town centre venue.
Fans of live music  may also be interested to learn that The Hicksville Bombers will be making a welcome return to the town.
The popular rockabilly band will be performing at Brigg Servicemen's Club on Saturday, August 10 (from 8.30pm).
Tickets cost £5 are are now on sale at the Coney Court venue.

2 comments:

mary said...

I can't believe that just with a phone call i made to Dr.omohan, I got my ex
back to me within 48 hours interval. I had read some stuff about Dr.omohan
before i called him but i didn't know that all those stuff were so accurate
until i got my ex back, After getting my ex back i taught it wise to share
my testimony with every one on this website that Dr.omohan is a real and
powerful spell caster that rebuild any broken relationship or marriage with
love spell. Do feel free to Contact Dr.omohan via Call or What-App
+2348164816038. or email: (dromohanspell@gmail.com )  

blogger said...

All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. After contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or via Whatsapp on +2348104102662 then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara




























































All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. After contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or via Whatsapp on +2348104102662 then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara