Thursday, April 27, 2017

BRIGG BIN COLLECTIONS OVER THE MAY BANK HOLIDAY - WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

 

With another bank holiday  next week, Brigg householders need to be aware when North Lincolnshire Council will be calling to empty their waste bins - and which are going to be picked up.
If yours is among the many Brigg households which receive a Tuesday collection, note that the following will be emptied on May 2:

  • Brown garden waste bin
  • Burgundy plastic and cardboard bin

Tuesday, May 9 will see the next emptying of green or black general waste wheelie bins, blue paper boxes, green bins containing cans & glass,  plus bags of textiles (if you have one of these).

1 comment:

Ken Harrison said...

Someone half-inched my can/bottle plastic box last week, Nige...complete with cans and a few pop boottles.
This is the second time in 2 years that my box has gone AWOL.
Ironically, folks can get a free replacement from the Local Link staff, now based in the library, so they don't have to Nick someone else's.......although now, I have to try to convince some lovely ladies that my box has clandestinely been purloined for a second occasion.
This time I'm going to write my house number and post-code on the box...prettily, of course.
In the meantime, if anyone finds such a box, forlorn and answering to the name of Bernard, please let me know...thanks..