Four planning applications seeking approval to undertake developments or alterations in Brigg will be considered by councillors tomorrow (Monday, July 22).
They include domestic properties, residential apartments and buildings behind the former Nelthorpe Arms pub.
Brigg Town Council's Planning & Environment Committee will meet in the Angel Suite Lounge tomorrow, from 6.45pm.
This session is open to members of the public and will be in the basement (accessed via the stairs or by using the lift).
The Town Council is consulted about local planning applications and may, if it wishes, make comments and observations to North Lincolnshire, which has the final say in each case.
AGENDA/BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. To Receive Apologies and Approve reasons for absence.
2. (a) To record declarations of interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
(b) To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of agenda items listed below.
3. TO RECEIVE AND APPROVE THE MINUTES, AS CIRCULATED, OF THE COMMITTEE MEETING HELD ON 24 JUNE 2019.
4. To Receive any general correspondence.
5. a) To Receive and Note any Applications for Market Consent
b) To Receive and Consider any Applications for a Grant or Variation of Premises Licence.
6. To Receive the update on outstanding issues from the Clerk
7. a) TO CONSIDER ANY PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, INCLUDING ANY ADDITIONAL PLANS PUBLICISED BUT RECEIVED AFTER THE AGENDA WAS CIRCULATED:
- Application No PA/2019/1039. Proposal: Outline planning permission to erect a dwelling with all matters reserved for subsequent approval on land adjacent 56 Bigby High Road.
- Application No: PA/2019/805. Proposal: Planning permission to erect a single-storey rear extension at 30 Central Square. AMENDED SITE PLAN
- Application No: PA/2019/887. Proposal: Listed building consent to convert and change the use of first and second floor to form 4 residential apartments and upgrade rear parking area (re-submission of PA/2015/0888) at 27 Market Place.
- Application No: PA/2019/1010. Proposal: Planning permission for change of use from offices (Use Class B1) to assembly/leisure (Use Class D2) at Unit 2 Nelthorpe Business Court, Bridge Street.
b) TO NOTE THE DECISIONS RECEIVED FROM NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL REGARDING PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS