Monday, June 25, 2018

NOT A DROP IN THE OCEAN! BRIGG COUNCILLOR WELCOMES MEASURE THAT IS SAVING £27,500


A change that is saving the public purse   £27,500  a year has been welcomed by Brigg & Wolds councillor Rob Waltham.
Coun Waltham, who lives in Brigg, says the savings can be used to provide important local services and will assist in keeping down council tax bills for householders.




Coun Rob Waltham
FROM CHRIS O'ROURKE, NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL

We’ve successfully procured a new water supplier, saving £27,500 of council taxpayers’ money each year.
Each year, North Lincolnshire Council uses over 160,000m3 of water – that’s enough to fill 65 Olympic-sized swimming pools!
As a council, it’s not just toilets and taps we need water for; we’ve also got swimming pools to fill, floral displays to water, street sweepers, Splash Pads, and of course a fountain in Central Park (Scunthorpe).
Following deregulation of water services in the UK, we’ve been able to procure a new contractor to supply both our water and waste water services, allowing us to make this six per cent annual saving on our £440,000 bill.
Cllr Rob Waltham, Leader of North Lincolnshire Council, welcomed the cost savings. He said: “Just like households across North Lincolnshire, by changing our provider and finding a better deal, we can save money.
“We’re saving nearly £30,000 a year after changing our water supplier; this is money that can be used on vital council services and to help keep council tax as low as possible for residents.”
The new water contract also simplifies our water billing, with just one company providing water and waste water services for the whole council for the first time.
The new contract started from 1 June 2018.

1 comment:

Spell Home said...

Get your lover back urgent effective love spell to win and get ex back my advise reveal you all to contact Dr Ogudugu for a genuine love spell on greatogudugu@gmail.com that work fast. here is my relationship story, i'm MaryJane born in Williamsburg,Virginia Usa..my boyfriend told me it was over and walk away without any reasons, I was confuse and didn't know what to do. I was desperate, I want him back, I went over the internet looking for ways to get my boyfriend back. I read about many different ways of how to get ex back, but Dr Ogudugu caught my attention. I immediately contacted him and explained my problem to him. It was amazing and surprising that 11hrs after the urgent love spell was cast, my boyfriend called me and was begging me to forgive him and accept him back, Couldn't believe, but later after he came to my house and fell on his knees asking me to take him back am so happy that my love is back again. I am testifying on this forum just to let people know that Dr Ogudugu is real and genuine. don't hesitate to try him out. thank you Dr Ogudugu you are truly talented and gifted genuine spell caster. Contact him now if you need your girlfriend/boyfriend back or your girlfriend moved on to another man, do not cry anymore .. Dr Ogudugu is here to help out in relationship problem coz problem share is problem solve.
Email him at.... greatogudugu@gmail.com
whatsapp...+27663492930