FROM NATWEST BANK
Mark Sudbury has been appointed as NatWest Community Banker for the Brigg region.
Regular drop-in sessions will be held at the Tourist Information Centre, The Buttercross, Brigg, on a weekly basis from Thursday 28th June 9am until 11am. And also on the first Monday of each month at The Post Office inside Martins on Wrawby Street, Brigg, beginning Monday 2nd July 10am until 2pm.
Mark said: “I’m excited to have the opportunity to develop a strong relationship with our customers in Brigg, helping to ensure that NatWest remains an important part of its many thriving communities. The impact of technological changes on the way people bank with us has been dramatic but we’re also aware that some people prefer a face-to-face channel for their banking.
“In my role as Community Banker I’m looking forward to hosting regular events at local venues to help educate customers on being financially fit, training them on the different ways to bank in a digital world and how they can protect themselves from fraudsters.”
As part of their role, Community Bankers:
- Host regular events across the community to educate customers on being financially fit, living in the digital world and preventing fraud.
- Conduct financial health checks with customers to identify opportunities to help them with new products or services appropriate to their goals, needs and priorities.
- Engage with the community through a number of channels such as charity events, social groups and other community activities.
- Use social media to share useful and relevant financial and digital information and tips.
- Signpost or coach customers through NatWest’s online application process for new products and services, providing them with the skills to self serve for future needs.
- Help customers identify the different ways to bank, supporting them in choosing the right service options for their needs.
Customers visiting the mobile branch will be able to carry out a range of personal banking, including:
- Cashing cheques
- Making account deposits
- Paying bills by cash or cheque
- General account and product enquiries