Three Brigg planning applications will be considered by councillors on Monday, January 22.
Brigg Town Council's Planning & Environment Committee will look at them during a meeting in the Angel Suite, from 6.45pm.
This is open to interested members of the public.
BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. Notice convening the meeting.
2. To Receive apologies and reasons for absence.
3. (a) To record declarations of interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below.
(b) To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of agenda items listed below.
4. To Receive any general correspondence.
5. a) To Receive and Note any Applications for Market Consent.
b) To Receive and Consider any Applications for a Grant or Variation of Premises Licence.
6. To Receive the update on outstanding issues from the Clerk.
7. a) TO CONSIDER ANY PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, INCLUDING ANY ADDITIONAL PLANS PUBLICISED BUT RECEIVED AFTER THE AGENDA WAS CIRCULATED:
- Application No: PA/2017/2073. Proposal: Notice of intention to undertake pruning works on an Ash tree within the Brigg Conservation Area at 3 Bridge Street, DN20 8LN
- Application No: PA/2018/30. Proposal: Planning permission to relocate vehicular entrance and driveway and the erection of a gates at 47 Bigby High Road, DN20 9HB
- Application No: PA/2018/37. Proposal: Planning permission to erect a detached triple garage (Re-submission of PA/2017/762) at The Waterfront, Cadney Road, DN20 9HW
b) TO NOTE THE DECISIONS RECEIVED FROM NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL REGARDING PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS
- PA/2017/1794. Planning permission to raise the roof in connection with loft conversion at 7 Yarborough Road, DN20 8DB. Approved with conditions.
- PA/2017/1785. Planning permission to retain the existing B1 offices at ground floor and change the use of upper floors to D1 (non-residential institution) at 39 Wrawby Street, DN20 8BS. Approved with conditions.
- PA/2017/1848 Planning permission to erect warehouse with office, mess room and toilet facilities, car & lorry parking, retain perimeter palisade fencing and gates, and install new road crossing on land south of Europa Way, DN20 8AR. Approved with conditions.