Sunday, February 18, 2018

AREA'S FIRST CITIZEN TO ATTEND CHINESE NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS IN BRIGG


A V.I.P. guest will be attending celebrations in Brigg for the Chinese New Year.
Mayor of North Lincolnshire, Coun Peter Clark - a former Brigg resident - will be a guest at the Chinese New Year dinner held at the China Royal, Bridge Street, on Wednesday, February 21, from 7pm.
The Year of the Dog will be welcomed over three days at Simon Ho's restaurant, from February 19 to 21.
Interested locals can enjoy a champagne reception from 7.30pm, live entertainment and a six-course New Year banquet.
The cost is £36 and table bookings are now being taken
Pop in during opening hours to make a reservation or call 01652 650688.


The Mayor and Mayoress. Image courtesy of North Lincolnshire Council.

1 comment:

Ken Harrison said...

I'm a Fire Pig, Nige....when I get hot, I smell of bacon!
Apparently, I'm intelligent, generous, amusing, friendly, but I've forgotten the negative bits....