Brigg Town Council's Planning & Environment Committee will holds its pre-Christmas meeting to consider five applications.
The meeting will be held in the Angel Suite on Monday, December 18, starting at 6.45pm, and is open to interest members of the public.
Councillor Mike Storey, pictured above, is chairman of the planning committee.
Brigg Town Council must be consulted over all local applications and may make comments and recommendations.
However, North Lincolnshire Council planners make the final decision in all cases.
BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. Notice convening the meeting.
2. To Receive apologies and reasons for absence.
3. (a) To record declarations of interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below.
(b) To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of agenda items listed below.
4. To Receive any general correspondence.
5. a) To Receive and Note any Applications for Market Consent
b) To Receive and Consider any Applications for a Grant or Variation of Premises Licence.
6. To Receive the update on outstanding issues from the Clerk
a) TO CONSIDER ANY PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, INCLUDING ANY ADDITIONAL PLANS PUBLICISED BUT RECEIVED AFTER THE AGENDA WAS CIRCULATED:
APPLICATIONS TO BE CONSIDERED AT THE MEETING
- Erect a detached bungalow with associated boundary treatments and landscaping (AMENDED HOUSE DESIGN - reduced in size) on land off East Parade
- Replace the windows at the front of the property with black and white flush-fit conservation-style UPVC windows at Thornsett, Bigby Road.
- Erect a single-storey side extension at 3A Glanford Court.
- Raise the roof in connection with loft conversion at 7 Yarborough Road.
- Erect a single-storey rear extension (including demolition of existing conservatory) at 30 Maple Close.
- Replace six sectional concrete battery garages and erect six sectional concrete garages on the same footprint at 5 Horstead Avenue. Approved with conditions.
- Erect a single-storey rear extension and associated works at 8 Eastfield Road. Approved with conditions.