North Lincolnshire Council continues to carry out routine food hygiene inspections at premises across the district.
Four concerns in Brigg and one in Elsham - rated recently by the local authority - were all awarded the maximum FIVE STARS - "very good."
- Barnards Butchers, 4a Bridge Street, Brigg.
- Chartwells Catering, The Vale Academy, Atherton Way, Brigg.
- Demeter House, former Brigg Preparatory School, Bigby Street, Brigg.
- Southfield House care/residential home, Albert Street, Brigg.
- Hunters Lodge fishery with refreshments available, 1 Church Street, Elsham.