A plan to develop a site to provide 29 new homes on Atherton Way in Brigg and another application to change the use of a building on Wrawby Street to a non-residential institution allied to Demeter School will be among applications to be considered at a meeting tonight (Monday, November 27).
Brigg Town Council's Planning & Environment Committee will meet in the Angel Suite at 6.45pm.
This session is open to interested members of the public.
BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. Notice convening the meeting.
2. To Receive apologies and reasons for absence.
3. (a) To record declarations of interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
(b) To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of agenda items listed below.
4. To Receive any general correspondence.
5. a) To Receive and Note any Applications for Market Consent
b) To Receive and Consider any Applications for a Grant or Variation of Premises Licence.
6. To Receive the update on outstanding issues from the Clerk
Change of date and venue for Wressle appeal
7-10 Nov 2017 and 14-15 Nov 2017 at: Grange Farm Hobbies Centre, Wesley Road, Scunthorpe DN16 1SA
7. a) TO CONSIDER ANY PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, INCLUDING ANY ADDITIONAL PLANS PUBLICISED BUT RECEIVED AFTER THE AGENDA WAS CIRCULATED:
Application No PA/2017/1752
Proposal: Outline application for residential development with all matters reserved at Plot 3 Atherton Way, Brigg, DN20 8AR
Application No PA/2017/1789
Proposal: Listed building consent to retain the existing B1 offices at ground floor and change the use of upper floors to D1 (non-residential institution) at 39 Wrawby Street, Brigg, DN20 8BS
Application No PA/2017/1785
Proposal: Planning permission to retain the existing B1 offices at ground floor and change the use of upper floors to D1 (non-residential institution) at 39 Wrawby Street, Brigg, DN20 8BS
b) TO NOTE THE DECISIONS RECEIVED FROM NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL REGARDING PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS
Application No PA/2016/1476 – Planning permission to replace existing garden shed with a shed and covered barbecue area at 12 Westrum Lane, Brigg, DN20 9EY. Approved with conditions
Application No PA/2017/1397 - Planning permission to install a replacement shop front at 45 Wrawby Street, Brigg, DN20 8JB. Approved with conditions