One relates to leisure/sport and the others to housing provision.
This meeting is open to interested members of the public.
AGENDA/BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. Notice convening the meeting.
2. To Receive apologies and reasons for absence.
3. (a) To record declarations of interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below.
(b) To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of agenda items listed below.
4. To Receive any general correspondence.
5. a) To Receive and Note any Applications for Market Consent
b) To Receive and Consider any Applications for a Grant or Variation of Premises Licence,
6. To Receive the update on outstanding issues from the clerk.
7. a) TO CONSIDER ANY PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, INCLUDING ANY ADDITIONAL PLANS PUBLICISED BUT RECEIVED AFTER THE AGENDA WAS CIRCULATED:
APPLICATION NUMBER PA/2017/504
Planning permission to increase height of existing hockey pitch fencing using netting up to 6m behind goals and 5m to sides. Brigg Recreation Ground, Wrawby Road.
APPLICATION NUMBER PA/2017/522
Outline planning permission for the erection of 8 dwellings with associated and ancillary infrastructure. Land adjacent car sales area, Engine Street, Brigg.
APPLICATION NUMBER PA/2017/557
Planning permission to change a single dwelling back into two dwellings with rear single storey extension. 23 Albert Street Street, Brigg.
b) TO NOTE THE DECISIONS RECEIVED FROM NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL REGARDING PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS
NF adds: The final decision on planning applications is taken by North Lincolnshire Council. However, Brigg Town Council may put forward views and comments to be considered by planners.