The meeting will be held in the Angel Suite on Monday, April 24, stating at 7.15pm.
Entry to the building at night is through the double doors off the rear car park (pictured above).
Items of interest at tomorrow's meeting include:
- Reviewing the charges for hiring the Angel Suite community venue.
- Reports on the allotments off Grammar School Road and Atherton Way
- Request to provide a letter to support a grant application by a canoe club which is active in the Brigg area.
- Determine the next step in appointing a new Town Clerk, following the resignation of the current post holder.
- Update from the three Brigg & Wolds Ward representatives on North Lincolnshire Council - Couns Rob Waltham, Carl Sherwood and Nigel Sherwood.
AGENDA/BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. Notice convening the meeting.
2. To Receive Apologies and Reasons for Absence
3. To Consider the suspension of the Meeting for the Purpose of Prayer.
4. a) To Record any declarations of Interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the Agenda Item and the type of interest being declared.
b) To note any dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the Agenda Items listed below.
5. Police Matters
6. To receive any correspondence (for information only).
7. To receive the update on any outstanding issues from the Clerk.
8. Public Question Time.
9. To Receive any Questions from Members.
10. To Receive a report from the North Lincolnshire Ward Councillors.
11. a) TO RECEIVE AND APPROVE THE MINUTES, AS CIRCULATED,
OF THE FOLLOWING COMMITTEES.
i) Full Council Monday 27th March 2017.
12. TO RECEIVE REPORTS FROM MEMBERS DELEGATED TO SERVE ON OUTSIDE BODIES.
13. ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT
a) To Receive the following Financial Reports and Approve the Accounts for Payment: As at 31st March 2017 for Full Council and the Angel Suite
14. TO REVIEW THE CURRENT SCALE OF ANGEL SUITE CHARGES.
15. MEETING DATES FOR THE COUNCIL YEAR 2017/18
To approve the schedule of meeting dates for 2017/18.
a) To Receive a report on any outstanding issues from the clerk:
b) Redcombe Lane site:
i) To Receive and Consider the site visit report and any observations from the Allotment Representative, and consider any questions from tenants.
ii) To Receive and Consider any reports from Countryside Pest Control.
c) Grammar School Road
i) To Receive and Consider the site visit report and any observations from the
Allotment Representative, and consider any questions from tenants.
ii) To receive a report from the clerk regarding tenancies relinquished or terminated.
iii) To Receive and Consider any report from Countryside Pest Control.
17. TO CONSIDER A REQUEST FOR A LETTER OF SUPPORT FROM THE TOWN COUNCIL, IN RESPECT OF A SPORTS ENGLAND GRANT APPLICATION BY GLANFORD & SCUNTHORPE CANOE CLUB.
18. IN VIEW OF THE CONFIDENTIAL NATURE OF THE BUSINESS ABOUT TO BE TRANSACTED, IT IS ADVISABLE IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST THAT THE PRESS AND PUBLIC ARE EXCLUDED AND THEY ARE INSTRUCTED TO WITHDRAW;
19. TO REVIEW THE CURRENT APPLICATIONS FOR THE TOWN CLERK VACANCY AND TO DETERMINE THE NEXT STEP OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
Prior to the Council meeting there will be a Planning & Environment Committee meeting, starting at 7pm, also in the Angel Suite. This is also open to the public.
|Three pictures showing the Angel Suite set out for functions|