Tuesday, February 01, 2011

MAYOR JOINS BRIGG CELEBRATIONS

The Mayor of North Lincolnshire, Coun Allan Smith, will be in Brigg tomorrow (Wednesday February 2), from 7.30pm, to attend Chinese New Year Celebrations at the China Royal Restaurant in Bridge Street.



DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN NOW READ MORE INTERESTING NEWS ABOUT BRIGG AND DISTRICT BY VISITING AN EXCITING NEW WEBSITE? THERE'S A SPECIAL ADVERTISEMENT FEATURE ON IT, POSTED YESTERDAY, ALL ABOUT THE CHINESE NEW YEAR.

brigg people

“YOURS TRULY” IS THE COMMUNITY PUBLISHER. YOU CAN REGISTER WITH THE SITE AND THEN UPLOAD YOUR OWN NEWS, SPORT AND VIEWS.

2 comments:

Ken Harrison said...

Chinese New Year's Day......3rd Feb.
Unlike our New Year, the Chinese New Year's Day varies from a date about mid Jan to mid Feb. In 2012, it will fall on 23rd Jan.

Lots of years ago, I was born on, or after the Chinese New Year......and I have have had my fortune read.....I'm a Fire Pig, which makes me 'lively and friendly' - well I was, I'm now struggling to keep alight and grumpy!!

Having made a big hint about me birthday, Scribs.......it's on the 4th...I shared it with the late Norman Wisdom. I expect a big spread on the Blog!!

NIGEL FISHER said...

I expect to see a new user created on Brigg Blog and Brigg People, going under the name of Mr Grimsdale.