Sunday, December 06, 2009

IS IT DOWN?

Anyone else having trouble loading up North Lincolnshire Council's website this morning? Is it down for maintenance? Has flood water again got among the computer servers? Perhaps it's just a temporary maintenance issue, but disappointing for me as I'm trying to access details of a Brigg planning application.
Should have snipped the cutting of the public notice out of the Scunthorpe Telegraph and done it the old-fashioned way!
I think the North Lincolnshire on-line planning system is brilliant, when it's working (which, to be fair, is almost all of the time I need it). But seemingly not this morning.

1 comment:

Ken Harrison said...

Yeah! I was looking at the site for a job.
Can't decide whether to apply for the Deputy Director of Children's Services at £75k pa, or the Toilet Cleaner Operative at £5.80 ph.

I wonder which one in the system will make me flushed with pride....at my age I don't want to start at the bottom.