Monday, August 26, 2019

SUPPORT NEW CHARITY EVENT IN BRIGG TODAY


There's a new event taking place in Brigg today - bank holiday Monday, August 26, 2019.
The initial Paint Brigg Pink Fancy Dress Fun Run will be starting at 11am from the Woolpack in the Market Place (pictured above).
If you want to take part, get there not later than 10.45am and check in.
If not, please turn out as a spectator and support this charity event.
The route will take in a number of other town centre hostelries - all potential refreshment stops - the Yarborough Hunt, Lord Nelson, Dying Gladiator and Black Bull before finishing at the Britannia where there will be a barbecue during the afternoon, plus a raffle, tombola, and games. Mark Williams will be playing music from 2pm to 4pm. 

If you want food prepared for this event, a small charge applies.  
This fun run is being organised in aid of the Soldiers off the Streets charity by the Brigg & District Veterans' Group, in association with the Britannia, with other licensees offering support. 

3 comments:

Christina missy said...

My husband has abandon me and the kids for the the past 5months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but i decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, then i went online there i saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is drobasspiritualtemple@gmail.com so i had to contact him and in just 3days as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to.I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful. I even spoke to the spell caster over the phone, to confirm his existence. His email again is:drobasspiritualtemple@gmail.com his whatsapp+2347054547814

Unknown said...

Thank you Dr.Unity for the great work you did for me when my lover broke my heart. Dr.Unity was able to bring my lover that left for about 2 months came back to me within 48 hours. Contact Dr.Unity on drunity08@gmail.com or better still you can give Dr.Unity, call or text on WhatsApp +918586081479 for a better understanding for what i just said about him. Thanks My Spiritual Mother!

Christina missy said...

I want the world to know a great man that is well known as Dr OBAS,he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to Dr OBAS was for solution on how i can get my husband back because my husband left home to live with another woman and he was seeking for divorce and i dont want that to happen and i need him back home.When i was searching for help on how i can get my husband back, i read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about Dr OBAS and i was so pleased to contact him on his email (drobasspiritualtemple@gmail.com) which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband which made him to come back home to me and beg for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help.His email is drobasspiritualtemple@gmail.com You can contact him today and get your problem solved.OR HIS WHATAPP +2347054547814