Saturday, August 10, 2019

BRIGG TO HOST LAST NIGHT OF THE PROMS


Brigg & District Veterans' group, in association with Sir John Nelthorpe School, would like to invite you to The Last Night Of The Proms.
This event will be held on Friday, September 13 at the school (6.30pm for 7pm).
It will feature music by the Military Wives' Choir and the Riverside 10-piece Brass Band.
Tickets costing £12.50 are now on sale from Brigg Tourist Information Centre at the Buttercross, the Britannia Inn on Wrawby Street and the Woolpack Hotel, Market Place.
Because of limited numbers, people are being urged to buy their tickets early.
All proceeds will go to the Brigg & District Veterans' Group (BDVG) and Sir John Nelthorpe School.
The BDVG's next meeting will be held tomorrow (Sunday, August 11) at the Britannia Inn, from 10am.
The first items is AGM /Election of Committee members by the membership.
Various reports will follow, together with an update on future group activities and events that are to be held in the near future.

If you are interested in this busy group and what it does locally, we suggest popping along and introducing yourself.

1 comment:

Wendy said...



Get your ex lover back urgently Dr Noble email: templeofjoyandprosperity1@gmail.com
call him on or whatsapp +2348145643630 immediately

Hello, i am Jaycee Wendy from TX, USA. Life without my husband was a real
mess for me and my children I am so happy to get my Ex back through the
help of Dr Noble the spell caster . My greatest surprise was that 48 hours
after the Doctor prepared the spell for me, my husband who has abandoned me
for 4 years suddenly called me unexpectedly and am so happy that we have
come to become one again through the help of Dr Noble and am so happy to be
with my husband once again. Dr Noble is a very wonderful spell caster, you
can contact him if you need his assistant because i know he can also help
you. contact him through his email: templeofjoyandprosperity1@gmail.com
call him on or whatsapp +2348145643630 immediately