Members of the public are welcome to attend Brigg Town Council's March meeting.
It will be held in the Angel Suite tomorrow - Monday, March 26 at 7pm.
There will be an update on Brigg in Bloom 2018 and the Millennium Green, off Elwes Street.
Brigg in Bloom - a popular scheme - provides flowers to brighten up various locations in the town.
BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. Notice convening the meeting.
2. TO RECEIVE APOLOGIES AND TO APPROVE REASONS FOR ABSENCE.
3. a) To Consider the suspension of the Meeting for the Purpose of Prayer.
b) To Resolve that Standing Orders be reinstated
4. a) To Record any Declarations of Interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the Agenda Item and the type of interest being declared.
b) To note any dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the Agenda Items listed below.
5. Police Matters
6. To receive any correspondence (for information only).
7. To receive the update on any outstanding issues from the clerk.
8. Public Question Time
9. To Receive any Questions from Members.
10. To Receive a report from the North Lincolnshire Ward Councillors.
11. TO RECEIVE AND APPROVE THE MINUTES, AS CIRCULATED, OF THE FOLLOWING COMMITTEES AND SUB COMITTEES.
i. Full Council Monday 26 February 2018
ii. Planning Committee Monday 26 February 2018
iii. Brigg in Bloom 5 March 2018
12. To receive reports from members delegated to serve on outside bodies and working groups.
- Neighbourhood Plan (Masterplan and Arches) – (R Waltham)
- Millennium Green – (C Sherwood)
- Standing Orders – No meeting
- Angel Suite Review – No meeting
a) To Receive the Financial Reports as at 28 February 2018 and Approve the Accounts for Payment as listed in the Appendix for Full Council and the Angel Suite
14. TO AGREE THE COST OF INSTALLATION OF BUNTING IN THE TOWN
15. TO AGREE THE WAY FORWARD FOR THE BRIGG IN BLOOM COMMITTEE
16. TO CONSIDER THE REMIT FOR THE HANDYPERSON POSITION