A proposed scheme for an extension to school premises in Brigg will be considered by councillors at a meeting next week.
Brigg Town Council's Planning & Environment Committee will meet in the Angel Suite on Monday, March 26 at 6.30pm. Members of the public may attend.
The planning committee's chairman is Coun Mike Storey, pictured above.
BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. Notice convening the meeting.
2. To Receive apologies and approve reasons for absence.
3. (a) To record declarations of interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
(b) To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of agenda items listed below.
4. To Receive any general correspondence.
5. a) To Receive and Note any Applications for Market Consent
b) To Receive and Consider any Applications for a Grant or Variation of Premises Licence.
6. To Receive the update on outstanding issues from the Clerk
7. a) TO CONSIDER ANY PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, INCLUDING ANY ADDITIONAL PLANS PUBLICISED BUT RECEIVED AFTER THE AGENDA WAS CIRCULATED:
- To erect an extension and carry out alterations at Demeter House, Bigby Street, Brigg, DN20 8EF. Read more here...
- To convert garage, erect first floor side extension and internal alterations at 12 St James Road, Brigg, DN20 8DU
- Garage conversion to habitable room, detached single garage & day room to rear of property at 6 The Copse, Brigg, DN20 9HY
To relocate vehicular entrance and driveway and the erection of gates at 47 Bigby High Road, Brigg, DN20 9HB - Approved with conditions.
Advertisement consent to retain one sign and replace one with a tall forecourt sign at Thomas Bell And Sons Ltd, Bigby Road, Brigg, DN20 8RA - Approved with conditions.
Two storey extension to the principal elevation including minor alterations at 16 Springbank, Brigg, DN20 8PW - Approved with conditions.