Brigg Town Council's Planning & Environment Committee will meet in the Angel Suite at 6.45pm. And this session is open to interested members of the public.
AGENDA/BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. Notice convening the meeting.
2. To Receive apologies and reasons for absence.
3. (a) To record declarations of interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
(b) To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of agenda items listed below.
4. To Receive any general correspondence.
5. a) To Receive and Note any Applications for Market Consent
b) To Receive and Consider any Applications for a Grant or Variation of Premises Licence,
6. To Receive the update on outstanding issues from the clerk.
7. a)TO CONSIDER ANY PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, INCLUDING ANY ADDITIONAL PLANS PUBLICISED BUT RECEIVED AFTER THE AGENDA WAS CIRCULATED
APPLICATION NUMBER PA/2016/1571
Planning permission to retain a kitchen extraction system - Dexters (formerly The Black Bull Inn), 3 Wrawby Street, Brigg
APPLICATION NUMBER PA/2016/1757
Application for determination of the requirement for prior approval of a household extension - 18 Western Avenue.
b) TO NOTE THE DECISIONS RECEIVED FROM NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL REGARDING PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS
Application Number PA/2016/1583 10 St. Helen’s Road Approved
Application Number PA/2016/1502 Brigg Recreation Ground Approved
Brigg Town Council can comment on planning applications and make recommendations. But the final decision always rests with North Lincolnshire Council, the planning authority.