Monday, January 03, 2011

GRUB HUNGRY FOR MORE BRIGG GHOSTS

From Andrew Kilbee

Me and my team of volunteer investigators are still carrying out ghostly investigations, mainly in the Grimsby area, but I would like to do more within Brigg and surrounding area.
The Ghosthunters R Us Brigg (GRUB) team has been up and running almost a year and has spent almost £2,000 on paranormal equipment, as well as having our own website now...
GRUB
Anyone who thinks their home, or business, is haunted, who would like to contact us, can do via the GRUB website (using this link).

2 comments:

Ken Harrison said...

I've got a ghost wandering about my house.
Last year, I got an expert, some guy called Sherlock Moans from Cleethorpes, to investigate.
He said the ghost was harmless and would leave me alone.
Apparently, it doesn't believe in people.

Andy said...

I see your still haunting these blog corridors with ya non-laughable comments ken