Monday, January 18, 2010

PARTY TIME


Parties with a craft theme are offered for children and adults at a very newly-established Wrawby Street business in Brigg - Live, Love and Create. It's described as "a unique and exciting space for celebrating, promoting and encouraging greater participation in arts and craft for everyone."
I popped in on my way home from the pre-Christmas farmers' market and viewed one or two of their personalised plates which look interesting as special gifts for weddings and anniversaries. A bit out of my price range, although I see in the window they are now having a January sale.
Best of luck to another small business establishing itself in town. It's next to Brian's DIY and directly opposite Cross Street.
There's a detailed website if you want to know more LIVELOVE

1 comment:

Ken Harrison said...

Some months ago, I watched workmen put up the shop sign.
It came in two halves.
For a time, the sign said, 'LIVE LOVE' .....and I was getting a bit over-excited with anticipation that Amsterdam was coming to Brigg!!!