Sunday, January 19, 2020

TIMESCALE REVEALED FOR REDEVELOPING ANGEL BUILDING IN BRIGG TOWN CENTRE


Brigg Blog recently revealed that a decision had been made by North Lincolnshire Council that plans to redevelop the landmark Angel  in the Market Place had been given the go ahead. This will increase community use of the building in various ways.
View our original article here...
The council has now revealed further details, announcing that a local company will be undertaking the work and giving completion dates for various parts of the project.
The unitary authority has also supplied the picture above, taken very recently, showing our Brigg & Wolds Ward councillors - Rob Waltham, Nigel Sherwood and Carl Sherwood - looking at the plans for the Angel building.

Work starts on transforming The Angel in Brigg

FROM KIRSTY WESTFIELD, NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL

As part of a £5m community investment programme, North Lincolnshire Council is developing its community resources across the area including at The Angel in Brigg.
Community hubs will be redeveloped to better meet the needs of the individual communities by improving accessibility and functionality.
The new Brigg community hub will incorporate:

  • Information, advice and guidance
  • Library services including a children’s library
  • Access to computers
  • Healthy lifestyle advice
  • Reminiscence sessions
  • Coffee mornings
  • Children and adult group activities
  • Community space
  • Plus much more
The first phase at The Angel includes the installation of a Changing Places toilet that is accessible and meets the needs of all people with a disability. Work is due to finish in early February 2020.
Phase two will start on the second floor to transform the space and refurbish the toilets on the first floor. This work is expected to be completed in early April 2020.
The third and final phase will see the rest of the office space on the ground flood, plus the ballroom and basement area refurbished, which is due to finish in June 2020.
Local business Steve Ball Joinery Ltd has been contracted to carry out the work at The Angel.
All of this follows the recent investment in the Baysgarth hub (Barton) which joined library and leisure facilities while also creating high quality spaces for community wellbeing support including a craft room, training room, lounge, sensory room and teaching kitchen.
It also builds on the success of the transformation of Scunthorpe Central that caters for much more than a library and brings together lots of services – private, public and voluntary – together under one roof.
The Market Hall in Crowle is next to be redeveloped as part of the community investment programme, complementing community resources at Ashby, Riddings, Epworth, Scunthorpe and Barton.
Cllr Rob Waltham, Leader of North Lincolnshire Council, said: “This is a significant investment across North Lincolnshire communities that will really benefit our residents. The council is committed to keeping residents safe and well, and enabling communities to flourish; the community hubs project plays a big part in this. Support and facilities will be brought together in a community base that will save people time and improve people’s quality of life.
“It is a key milestone in the project seeing work begin at The Angel in Brigg. The community hub in Brigg will be a key asset for people to access services and get the support they need. It is fantastic to see a major investment in facilities for people with a disability with a new Changing Places toilet also being installed to make the hub accessible for all.”

2 comments:

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102


























































































I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102

Isabella lucas said...

THE MOST GENUINE SPELL CASTER ON EARTH WHO SPECIALIZE IN LOVE SPELLS..THIS IS A TESTIMONY HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK AND HE ISN'T CHEATING ANYMORE..

MY NAME IS "ISABELLA LUCAS" I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been fixed and restored.. My husband is back after he had left me and our 2 kids and moved to D.C with another woman.. When he left me and moved to be with the woman, I truly and really do love him with all I've got and been heartbroken, I have to deal with a lot of depression and needing medical attention having had two heart attack after he left me... Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really so hurt and i needed a lot of help anywhere I can find. Then i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested Dr okoso ( OKOSOTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM )can help me get my husband back with a love spell.. So I felt i give him a try. I contacted him and he gave me some spell instructions which I did,, then he did a (Love spell) on my husband. 48 hours later, my husband called me to apologize and that he's coming back home..OMG I couldn't believe, the spell was so fast and then when I got home from work,He was back, he promised he would love me till death and not part with me or the kids again...I want this testimony to inspire everyone around the world who need help in their relationship or marriage..Please contact him Dr okoso the spell caster~ OKOSOTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM
Or call him/WhatsApp +2348104720961