Saturday, January 05, 2019

SOME BRIGG PUBS CUT DRINK PRICES WITH NEW YEAR OFFERS


Some Brigg pubs currently have special New Year 2019 drinks offers, with pints on sale for less than £2.
Britannia Inn landlord Shane Garrett's January sale sees selected drinks at £1.99p - Monday to Friday, noon to 7pm.
Meanwhile, you can enjoy a drink at Mark Burns' Exchange Bar every Wednesday in January for £1.49p.
These discounts help at a time of year when some folk find themselves a bit hard up after the expense of celebrating Christmas and seeing in the New Year.
The Lord Nelson Hotel, in Brigg Market Place, has caused some amusement on social media with a picture of a sign relating to Dry January - a month in which many people across the UK traditionally pledge to abstain from alcoholic beverages.
In reference to Dry January, The Nelson's post highlights the availability of Dry Gin, Dry Cider, Dry Martini and Dry White Wine!
In made us chuckle when we read it.

1 comment:

Lizzy John said...

i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr AKHANENE helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because another lady has used a black magic on him. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr AKHANENE then contacted him for help to get my love and my life back, he helped me cast a powerful love spell and to my greatest surprise after 24 hours of doing the love spell my Fiancee came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now happily married and all thanks goes to Dr AKHANENE Wonders for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr.AKANENE through his email address: DrAkhanenespellhome@gmail.com or WHATSAPP him on +2348168714427