Monday, July 24, 2017
FIVE BRIGG PLANNING APPLICATIONS TO BE CONSIDERED BY COUNCILLORS TONIGHT
Brigg Town Council's Planning & Environment Committee will meet in the Angel Suite tonight (Monday 24th) from 6.45pm.
Members of the public are welcome to attend.
Five planning applications will be considered by councillors.
BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. Notice convening the meeting.
2. To Receive apologies and reasons for absence.
3. (a) To record declarations of interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared.
(b) To note dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of agenda items listed below.
4. To Receive any general correspondence.
5. a) To Receive and Note any Applications for Market Consent
b) To Receive and Consider any Applications for a Grant or Variation of Premises Licence.
6. To Receive the update on issues from the clerk
7. a) TO CONSIDER ANY PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, INCLUDING ANY ADDITIONAL PLANS PUBLICISED BUT RECEIVED AFTER THE AGENDA WAS CIRCULATED:
APPLICATION NUMBER PA/2017/731
Planning permission to erect three dwellings. Rear of 53 Wrawby Street, Brigg. SEE PICTURE ABOVE.
APPLICATION NUMBER PA/2017/992
Planning permission to erect a detached bungalow with associated boundary treatments and landscaping. Land off East Parade, Brigg
APPLICATION NUMBER PA/2017/869
Listed Building Consent to replace sliding sash windows with new timber sliding sash windows. 11 Bigby Street, Brigg
APPLICATION NUMBER PA/2017/1050
Planning permission to erect a single storey side extension and extension to garage. 13 Eastfield Road, Brigg
APPLICATION NUMBER PA/2017/1072
Planning permission to retain change of use of land for the storage of motor vehicles/B8 and to retain portable building used as offices. Car Storage Land, Corner of Engine Street and James Street, Brigg
b) TO NOTE THE DECISIONS RECEIVED FROM NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL REGARDING PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS
Application Number PA/2016/1677 – Lidl, Atherton Way, Brigg. Approved with conditions
Application Number PA/2017/277 – Smithy’s Fishing Pond. Approved with conditions. Island Carr Road, Brigg
Application Number PA/2017/268 and PA/2017/696 – Lodge Farm, Refusal of Permission. Clapp Gate, Appleby (Wressle-1 Well)