The Tree of Light initiative has proved to be popular so thank you to all those who have supported this. Monies raised will be donated to the Carers' Support Centre. There was an informal service when the lights were switched off.
Thank you to:
- Father Owain Mitchell for the service
- Mr Rowbottom for letting us put the tree up in Chapel Court
- Jane Kitching for supplying tree
- Chris Dyson for lights and cost of electric
- Hub Computers for looking after A Board
- Switched Positive for all electrical works
For selling Memory cards:
- Methodist Church
- Design Orchard
- Tourist Information Centre
- St John's Church
- Carers' Support Centre
With the extra money raised by the Methodist Church from their Christmas Day Collection, we raised £419.05.