Costings for providing additional CCTV cameras in Brigg will be considered at a meeting tomorrow (Monday, October 22).
Details will be given during Brigg Town Council's October meeting in the Angel Suite, from 7.15pm.
This meeting is open to interested members of the public.
AGENDA/BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. To Receive Apologies and to Approve Reasons for Absence.
2. a) To Consider the suspension of the Meeting for the Purpose of Prayer.
b) To Resolve that Standing Orders be reinstated
3. a) To Record any Declarations of Interest by any member of the council in respect of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should identify the Agenda Item and the type of interest being declared.
b) To note any dispensations given to any member of the council in respect of the Agenda Items listed below.
4. Police Matters
5. To receive any correspondence (for information only).
6. To receive the update on any outstanding issues from the clerk.
7. Public Question Time
8. To Receive any Questions from Members.
9. To Receive a report from the North Lincolnshire Ward Councillors.
10. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS.
i. To approve the minutes of Full Council - Monday 24 September 2018
ii. To note the minutes of Planning Committee - Monday 24 September 2018
iii. To note the draft minutes of Personnel Committee - Monday 8 October 2018
11. To receive reports from members delegated to serve on outside bodies and working groups.
- Masterplan and Arches
- Millennium Green and Holocaust Memorial
- Angel Suite Review
- Brigg in Bloom
- Litter Picking Group
- War Memorial Names Additions
a) To Determine the Grant Application from the North Lincolnshire Music and Drama Festival Society for its 100th Anniversary festival
13. TO AGREE THE SPENDING OF THE VOUCHERS AWARDED BY THE CPRE IN THE BEST KEPT VILLAGE COMPETITION
14. TO APPROVE THAT A PRE-PAID DEBIT CARD BE ACQUIRED FOR ANGEL SUITE CATERING, AND THAT THE PETTY CASH FLOAT BE REDUCED TO £50.
15.TO APPROVAL THE POLICY FOR THE ADDITION OF NAMES TO THE WAR MEMORIAL
16. ALLOTMENTS UPDATE
i) Redcombe Lane
ii) Grammar School Road
iii) To agree that a meeting be arranged with all allotment holders, the Clerk, the Safer Neighbourhoods Officer, a North Lincolnshire Ward Member, or Officer (to update tenants on the current status of the site relocation), and a Brigg Town Councillor be appointed to be a representative if an Association can be formed.
17. ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT
a) TO CONSIDER THE ADOPTION OF A REVISED BUDGET FOR THE COUNCIL FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2018-19, AND TO APPROVE THE VIREMENTS LISTED;
b) To Receive the following Financial Reports as at 30 September 2018, and Approve the Accounts for Payment as listed in the Appendix for Full Council and the Angel Suite
18. TO RECEIVE THE CCTV COST ESTIMATES FROM THE NLC WARD COUNCILLORS AND DECIDE WHETHER TO PROGRESS THE MATTER AND HOW TO FUND