Monday, February 15, 2010

CELEBRATING SUCCESS


We see lots of motorhomes on and around Brigg streets, but how many local drivers realise we have a leading manufacturer on our doorstep?
Kirmington-based Timberland Motorhomes is celebrating after being awarded the nationally-recognised Investors in People (IIP) accreditation. The picture above shows director Lee Sowerby (left) and proprietor Kevin Cain with the company’s coveted certificate. Investors in People is the UK’s leading people-management standard and shows commitment to continuous business improvement.
The Brigg area company, just entering its second decade of operation, has enjoyed considerable success through its own-brand van-conversion motorhomes, plus its highly-regarded Adria, Autocruise, Auto-Trail and Burstner franchises. It also has a retail operation at Laceby and a large factory at Immingham.
Pictured below is a Timberland Destiny motorhome.

3 comments:

Ken Harrison said...

Do they need an indeoendent person to take one of their motorhomes on an extended vacation?
I'll write a daily report on convenience, reliability, mechanical soundness and carbon-friendly efficiency.
If I could take it to India - possibly Burma, and back, my article should be available just in time for the Camping and Caravanning Exhibition in 2012.
All they would have to pay for my allowances...and a bit of daily spending money.
If anyone wants to join me (preferably blonde and female)you'll have to give some money for the inconvenience...and I'm the boss!
If you can arrange that, Nige, please.
I'll put an ad in local shops for the passenger.

Is their retail operation at Laceby roundabout?

Ken Harrison said...

Wednesday, 17th

Any news yet, Nige?
I've got a few tins of sardines packed and all I need to do now is to buy an atlas so I know roughly in which direction I need to go.

Ken Harrison said...

Wednesday, 17th

Any news yet, Nige?
I've got a few tins of sardines packed and all I need to do now is to buy an atlas so I know roughly in which direction I need to go.