Sunday, December 01, 2019

VERY WELCOME WIN FOR BRIGG TOWN FOOTBALLERS


Brigg Town Football Club enjoyed a very welcome 3-0 home win over Nostell Miners Welfare at the EC Surfacing Stadium (Hawthorns) yesterday - Saturday, November 30.
All the goals came in the first half-hour - Adam Gowling putting the Zebras ahead, Reece Moody adding a penalty and Jake Reed adding the third before a sizeable attendance - 154.
These three points have moved Brigg up to 14th place, with six teams now below them in ToolStation Northern Counties East Division One.
Mid-table Brigg Town Reserves' scheduled game away to Cleethorpes Town Reserves was postponed in the Balcan Lighting Supplies Lincolnshire League Premier.
Brigg Recreation Ground was the venue for a cup semi-final yesterday.
However, local side Briggensians lost 2-0 to Limestone Rangers Reserves in the Tortank Barton Brotherhood Cup, organised by the EC Surfacing Ltd Scunthorpe & District Football League. It was all square at half-time, but the visitors managed second-half goals from Christopher Thornton and Paul Simpson to make it through to the final.
The league has kindly supplied the action picture (above) showing Briggensians in the black and white strip.
In Division One, leaders Barnetby United defeated The Butchers Arms 5-2 - Will Forest scoring a hat trick and Brendan O’Callaghan and Will Watson also finding the net for the visiting villagers, known as The Railwaymen.
Shaun Clark did even better in Division Two, scoring four goals for second-placed Barnetby United Reserves who beat mid-table Crosby Colts Reserves 5-1. Joe Plaskitt was also on the mark for the villagers at their Silver Street venue.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My name is Mira i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr ojoka, my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at
drojokaspelltemple@gmail .com or WhatsApp +2348144172934