Sunday, December 01, 2019

QUESTIONS ASKED ABOUT THE FUTURE OF OUT-OF-ORDER BRIGG PUBLIC CONVENIENCES


The future of a block of Brigg town centre public conveniences has yet to be decided.
Following the theft of lead from the roof in September, the toilets on East Park, near the Tintab shelter, have been closed by North Lincolnshire Council on safety grounds, leaving the block on Cary Lane as Brigg's only working conveniences.
Coun Penny Smith raised the future of the East Park toilet block during Brigg Town Council's latest meeting in the Angel Suite Lounge.
Describing the WCs as being "in a bit of a state" she sought information about a possible new build or refurbishment of the current block.
She declared the current appearance of the block near the A18 to be "an eyesore at the entrance to our town."
Coun Rob Waltham,  Leader of North Lincolnshire Council as well as being a member of the Town Council, replied that a feasibility study was to be undertaken by the authority's estates management.
Until the total cost of repairing the toilets was known it was impossible to say whether repairs or a rebuild was the way forward.
Our picture shows the roof-damaged East Park WCs - carrying 'Out of Order' notices on the men's and ladies' conveniences.

2 comments:

smiler said...

unlike the carey lane convenience it's underused,dirty & smells.
doubt no one misses it perhaps toilets at Hewson house could be allowed for use to the public.

Unknown said...

My name is Mira i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr ojoka, my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at
drojokaspelltemple@gmail .com or WhatsApp +2348144172934  

















































































My name is Mira i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr ojoka, my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at
drojokaspelltemple@gmail .com or WhatsApp +2348144172934  











































































My name is Mira i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr ojoka, my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at
drojokaspelltemple@gmail .com or WhatsApp +2348144172934